It’s been an exciting year for Accepted.com. Many initiatives. Enhancements. A couple of disappointments. Let’s review:
- Accepted.com continued its series of MBA chats and added a few medical chats.
- We added the B-School zones section to the site to aggregate content on Accepted.com related to specific top business schools.
- We added our School-Specific Comprehensive Packages to our MBA services.
- We published 3 new ebooks this year:
- Don’t Let Writing The College Application Essay Drive You And Your Family Crazy
- MBA BlastOff: 45 Terrific Tips to Launch Your MBA Application to Acceptance,
- Write Your Way to a Fellowship Match
- We updated the MBA Interview Feedback Database to improve filtering and information quality.
- I participated in a panel at the GMAC Conference last June entitled "Admissions Consultants: Love ’em, Hate ’em, Use ’em."
- We added three new, excellent editors to our staff: Joan Davis, Inge Miller, and Sachin Waikar
- We launched the Beautiful B-School Photo Contest. Frankly, the response has been disappointing, but that means opportunity for all of you. Your chances of winning any of the 3 Amazon gift certificates (up to $200) are excellent at this moment.
- More initiatives are in the works for next year. Stay tuned.
It all adds up to the best year ever for Accepted.com. Thank you first and foremost to our clients and customers for your patronage. Thanks also to all the Acceptees, who use and participate at Accepted.com, making it one of the most valuable admissions sites on the web.
Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Year!
Last updated on