This week, join us for a rebroadcast of one of our most popular shows – our discussion of how to address a low GPA.
Many applicants are concerned about their undergrad GPAs, and nervous that their GPA might be too low for their target graduate program. If this is you, don’t miss this episode! Accepted’s founder & CEO, Linda Abraham, walks you through five practical steps to analyzing and dealing with your low GPA.
She also addresses important questions unique to international students: how can you tell if your non-US GPA is low in US terms? Should you translate your GPA to a 4.0 scale?
Whether you’re considering applying to b-school, med school, or any other graduate program, this episode has practical advice for you. There’s a reason it’s our most popular show of the year! Don’t miss it.
• Round 3 vs Next Year, upcoming webinar for MBA applicants
• MBA Admissions A-Z: U is for Undergrad Grades
• Boost Your GPA for Medical School Acceptance
• Tips for Medical School Applicants with a Low GPA
• MBA Admissions Tip: Dealing with a Low GPA