Listen to the recording of our fascinating conversation with Peter to find out why 43North is going to give away $5 million dollars to eleven promising entrepreneurs and what you need to do if you want to be one of the winners.
00:01:43 – About 43North (and why you really want to win).
00:10:06 – Who can apply.
00:11:21 – Why retail and hospitality are excluded.
00:12:25 – The 43North application process.
00:14:30 – What are the judges looking for?
00:16:33 – Setting up shop in Buffalo.
00: 21:49 – How many applicants are vying for the gold?
00:23:37 – About the judges. (Will you be one of them?)
00:27:32 – Mentorship and community.
00:31:03 – A lot more than a t-shirt: what happens to the semi-finalists.
• Which Universities Contribute the Most to VC-Backed Entrepreneurship?
• MBA Admissions Special Reports
• Grad School Admissions Special Reports
• Med School Admissions Special Reports
• Law School Admissions Special Reports
• MBAs Across America: The Coolest HBS Internship
• Which Schools are Good for PE/VC and VC-Backed Entrepreneurship
• Business, Law and Beyond: An Interview with John Engelman
• Dr. Douglas Stayman Shares the Scoop on Cornell Tech NYC
• Jeff Reid on Entrepreneurship
• CommonBond’s Story: A Revolution in Student Loans
Subscribe to Admissions Straight Talk: